The Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology or CEDFIT in partnership with the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry is inviting you to the Cebu Digital Transformation Summit 2016 on June 1-2, 2016 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Cebu City, Philippines. This is one of the major activities of the 2016 Cebu Business Month Celebration.
The Cebu Digital Transformation Summit 2016 through this year’s theme: Digital Cebu celebrates our continued success in the IT/BPM space in the last 15 years. Cebu City has gone up one notch higher to No. 7 in the Tholons List of Global Outsourcing Cities. We want this success to spread to all other industries and encourage them to use and embrace technology tools and solutions to be globally competitive.
Learn about the following;
1) widen the awareness and use of digital tools, technology, and solutions in all aspects of day to day activities
2) to continuously support the growth and sustainability of the successful IT/BPM industry of Cebu
3) to develop and nurture technology based local startups and encourage more online freelancing(home-based outsourcing)
4) to provide venue for suppliers, service providers, and support groups to showcase their products and services.
5) to provide a networking opportunity for all stakeholders- industry, academe,support group, ICT Councils, LGU’s, and NGO’s for a more collaborative and supportive ecosystem
|Registration Rates Per Category||For Academe,ICT Council &LGU||For ICT/BPM, Support Group &NGO|
CEDF-IT /CCCI Members
|For ICT/BPM, Support Group &NGO
(June 1 - June 2)
• Attendance at the Radisson Blu Hotel, on June 1 and 2, 2016
• Meals and Snacks at the Plenary session
• Conference Kit